Sunday 28 June 2015

Living on a building site


We are now nearly 8 weeks into our build project, and wow how things have changed, we now have a nearly working kitchen, something I've not had for about 5 weeks now, I have a nearly finished Utility room and a nearly finished bedroom.  

Living in a building site with the hubby and 3 boys has not been easy but now as we are getting closer to the end and seeing the newly formed spaces its all getting very exciting.  Don't get me wrong, we still have a lot of work to do, there are 3 new doorways to be created, 2 walls to be installed and a bathroom to be fitted but we are nearing the end and there is light at the end of the tunnel.  We have just have a massive task of decorating our whole house and re-landscaping the garden, but at least we can be creative with these areas.

The View from the old kitchen
The view from outside
My Old Dining Room

The New Extension
How my house looks now

Cooking with no kitchen

The Kitchen delivered

Most of it fitted
My towers

The fridge still needs unpacking
Still waiting for doors
The new utility room
My new bedroom (our old kitchen)
Every day we get closer to finishing....and I have to say I can't wait. :-)

Thanks for reading.





2 comments:

  1. OOhhhhh! Its looking so good! I can not wait to see it all done! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is looking good hun, will come and sit in your kitchen and stroke it lol x

    ReplyDelete