Thursday 23 July 2015

Reflecting...

Tomorrow (Friday) is the boys last day in school, wow, where has the time gone.  I am shocked as to how quick the school year has gone by, my youngest son S, has completed his first year and has achieved so much, he has coped with school extremely well and his eating issues are still there but nowhere near the extent they were, and even though he has not exceeded his targets, what he has achieved is far greater.  O and J both came out with a glowing school report and made my hubby and I very proud parents.  

This started me thinking, my boys had achieved so much in the school year, what had we done, and I was quite amazed, we had purchased a house (our rented house), we have extended it and altered every floor and room and almost finished it, just now need to decorate.  I have had a career change and invested in my friends business Linley's Cakes and Bakes and now loving work again, and the fact it works around my family makes the work/life blend even sweeter.

Anybody that knows me, knows I am constantly at 100mph, and I always have lots going on this year has been no exception, but at times I have realised that I can't do everything all of the time and living with a chronic illness does debilitate me at times but I try to not let it.

As we embark on the school holidays, I am trying to juggle work and childcare and thankfully family are helping me out which is great. I am planning some fab days out for the boys (weather dependant), and I will share with you all on here.  I have signed up for a 3k colour run for a local charity, so have started training. As always busy, busy.

What have you achieved so far this year?

Thanks for reading. x



No comments:

Post a Comment