Monday 17 August 2015

Holiday Fun with Friends - Lyme Park

The Summer holidays has been a bit strange for me this year, previously I was a SAHM, and spent everyday trying to entertain the children, this year I went back to work and it has made a very different holidays.  It has ended up that I have the boys 2 days, my hubby has 1 day and the other 2 split between the grandparents.

Being down to 2 days a week has meant I have made days out more special and made plans with friends.  So far I have met up with Stacey from Mummy M's Memories and her girls and my other good friend Vicky from Mummy3 + 1dog and her girls.

We went to Lyme Park with Stacey and the girls and completed the Gruffalo trail, it entertained the children for a while but wasn't as good as other trails we had done. 



Along the route, the boys were off climbing trees, seeing how high they could climb, then there was the barefoot trail, and once i caught up i came to a pile of shoes and socks and the boys half way round, lol.

J, O & S aka My 3 little monkeys....





We enjoyed a picnic lunch in the garden and then they (the children) were off rolling down the hills and investigating the games that were out, leaving Stacey and I to chat in peace... It didn't last long. 

Staceys youngest S found a worm and kept scaring the boys and giggling, it was funny to see the boys running off.  


We then moved on from the gardens to an alternative trail where you can build dens, the dens had just been taken down, so lots of fresh branches to chose from and a fresh den was made.

Teamwork


We all had great fun building the den and the boys didn't want to leave and are keen to return for more den building fun.

J, O & S and the finished Den
Thanks for reading. x

1 comment:

  1. It was a great day out. Love the pick of S with the worm, can still picture the boys running away screaming whilst she was in fits of giggles!

    ReplyDelete